To ensure that your product can withstand the environmental challenges it is exposed to in real life, HYTEK can, according to specifications, carry out tests that document this. Vibration and shock testing are used to ensure the reliability and lifetime of products.
- Vibration test to simulate the effects of continuous shaking e.g. during transportation or operation. The product is subjected to a controlled vibration e.g. Sinusoidal or Random.
- Shock or bump test to simulate the effects of impacts e.g. drop or collision. The product is subjected to a controlled force, acceleration and shape of pulse.
Vibration and shock test can, for example, be used for examination and analysis of:
- Analysis of components' resistance to vibration and shock
- Printed Circuit Boards (PCB)
- Analysis of the printed circuit board's resistance to vibration and shock
- Analysis of the solder connection's resistance to vibration and shock
- Analysis of the mechanical assemblies’ resistance to vibration and shock
- Analysis of the design for resistance to vibration and shock
Example of standards for vibration and shock test:
- EN/IEC 60068-2-6
- EN/IEC 60068-2-27
- EN/IEC 60068-2-29
- EN/IEC 60068-2-64